Tuesday, January 13, 2009

January 2009 Update

Gosh, I can't believe it's been over 2 months since I last posted. I got very busy with the holidays and with a lot of other stuff I've attracted into my life!

I am still doing a lot of reading about Law of Attraction and trying to keep it at the forefront of my mind as I go through my days. But I'm also doing a lot of other reading related to things I've attracted!

I fully intend for my son to become completely healthy in 2009 and no longer live on a restricted diet, medications, and have doctor visits and hospital procedures. I have bumped into EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) in the past, but it was brought to me again. This time I took a better look and have begun to practice EFT for myself and my family. In going down the EFT road, I also met some people to support me, one in particular who has been where I currently am in terms of my child's health. She's been very helpful in getting me on a plan and also introduced me to the work of another person respected in the allergy and EFT arena whose works I need to finish reading and practicing. Then, I was contacted by someone about enzymes helping my son's condition. So I've been reading and researching that and am excited to get started with that aspect of improving his health as well!

My point is, I don't think that these things would have come to me had I not asked for answers to my questions and had a strong intention to make some progress in my son's health instead of just sitting around waiting for the next doctor visit. There is still so much to read and do and it's quite time consuming, but it's all worth it.

So that is what I've been up to! What have you attracted into your life so far since you've started working with the Law of Attraction?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Tracy!

I totally get and support your decision to not blog on this matter any more. My husband and I both pratice Law of Attraction and do believe in spontaneous healing if one can get the mind out of the way. I think my 6 month old may have something like this. Without bothering you about his symptoms I wanted to ask you if you could help steer me in the right dirrection with EFT. Did you ever get taught by someone or teach yourself and do surrogate tapping? We live in Orange County. I admit that I feel quite overwhelmed at where to begin right now and I really am trying to keep my "pain body" in check as I learn to balance living in fear with living in love and faith. Nothing like a little one to uncover new ways for us to grow. Also, I know your are not a doctor but in your research, did you find anything as it relates to digestive enzymes with babies? Either way, thank you for writing this blog and/or stopping it - you helped me more than you. It hit me like a ton of bricks when you said EE or allergies arent something to fight. I believe there is also this pain body addiction that gets triggered - how can it not and these kids help us grow by choosing to live in health verse fear.
All the best and to our son's tremendous happiness and health!
Michelle

ps - I hope it was ok for me to post on this blog verse your other one!

Tracy said...

Hi Michelle, I tried to send an email directly to you, but wasn't having luck. Quickly...

I learned EFT via the DVD's at www.emofree.com. Gary Craig is the originator. I have not finished watching all of them. You can get a free manual to get you started right away.

I also signed up with an eft yahoo group and a very nice eft practicioner and mother of a child with a very similar past to my own child's contacted me personally and gave me a game plan to focus on all of the allergies. Her son is now a healthy teenager, eating what he chooses.

I got most of my enzyme information from www.enzymestuff.com I also read one of her books which was very informative. I now take enzymes along with my son and feel they've benefited us both.

I hope that helps get you on the right track.

Tracy