Monday, February 16, 2009

Honest Review - The 11 Forgotten Laws

I have finished listening to all 12 sessions of the audio course "The 11 Forgotten Laws" with Bob Proctor and Mary Morrissey. I have listened to each session at least two or more times so far. I truly enjoy listening to them as they are uplifting and inspiring. And they completely explain the Law of Attraction (and all the laws) in terms that are very easy to understand.

The 11 laws include: The Law of Thinking, Supply, Attraction, Receiving, Increase, Compensation, Non-Resistance, Forgiveness, Sacrifice, Obedience, and Success.

This is not a program where you purchase it, listen through it one time and then become an expert. This is definitely something that you'll want to listen to over and over. As well, you will want to continue your education of the laws with further readings.

This course also comes with the ebook "Working With the Law" by Raymond Holliwell which is really what the audio sessions go off of. Each audio session discusses a chapter and a law from the book.

My only disappointment is that I'm left feeling a little bit like "now what do I do?" Yes, there is a "workbook" if you can call it that. There are questions to answer after each chapter/audio session to help make sure you understood the messages they were trying to get across. But I'm a person who needs a little more hand holding. This information is absolutely wonderful, but now I need to know what to do with it. I have found myself going back to my copy of the book "Ask and It Is Given" by Esther and Jerry Hicks for some practical exercises in the Law of Attraction.

I definitely recommend finding an opportunity to listen to "The 11 Forgotten Laws" to enjoy their straightforward explanations of how the laws of the universe work.

No comments: