Thursday, September 11, 2008

My Intentions

My intention for starting this blog is to track my efforts at practicing the law of attraction and seeing what I'm able to manifest in my life. I have dabbled for years reading various spiritual books, but took some time away from that. I have dabbled a while at LOA by watching the Secret but not really doing much actual work with it. But I have recently been feeling really ready to give this 110% of my effort. I know that the law of attraction works even if we aren't thinking about it, it's just that most likely in my life and in most peoples lives, we're manifesting negative things or our routine "boring" lives. (OK, my life isn't boring, it's actually pretty good, but I'm ready to dream bigger!) I'm ready to make some changes in my life and want to stay on target. I'm intending that by journaling my experiences as I go along it'll keep me on track and also give others who are unsure whether or not they believe in LOA the opportunity to watch me under a microscope and see what happens to me. Perhaps then they'll feel safe to jump in the water, or be proved that it's all bunk!

No comments: