Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sample Mind Movie - Still Working On Mine

OK, so I'm up again working on my mind movie. I think I'm too much of a perfectionist! I went to look around at other people's mind movies and I feel like I better go back to the drawing board and get more focused and detailed in mine! At the same time, I'm almost afraid to wish for some things because they just might come true! What if I wish for a larger house and I get it. That would mean I have to move and I don't think I want to do that, do I? Or if I wish to travel a couple times a year... I hate traveling with my kids and all their gear! See what I'm saying? I'm comfortable where I am at the moment. I guess I'm realizing that perhaps I'm a little nervous to go beyond my comfort zone! Ahhh, the things we learn when we really start poking around in our minds.

So I thought I'd share Ryan 's wealth video for now until I can finish mine. (Ryan is the guy from Mind Movies.) Thanks for your patience!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE4oHfROYGc

No comments: